Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

12438Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Re: LP

Expand Messages
  • Jim shultz
    Oct 23 11:19 AM
      Thinking out loud here...what would it take to set up the weather station in the vicinity of "Last Resort" on the Camas?  Power supply?

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Folks, any preferences on when we should take down the LP weather station?  Target Nov. 1?  The longer it's up, the more the elements wear on it, so if usefulness is diminishing, maybe time to take it down?

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
      Drove up and it's blowing.  However, it felt too cold and my car said it's 41 even the station said 44.  Decided not to sail as I'm not 100% from the cold I got a week and half ago.
      Tom (windsurf?) and Larry (SUP) was driving up when I was driving off.
      I guess I should have arrived later and I may have rigged up and sailed.

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
      Looks like it's going off and thinking about giving it a shot. Hopefully no hiking now that shutdown is over.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups
      "Boise Sailors Association" group.
      To post: BoiseSailors@...
      Group stuff: http://groups.google.com/group/BoiseSailors
      Sailing stuff: http://fortboise.org/windsurfing/
      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Boise Sailors Association" group.
      To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to boisesailors+unsubscribe@....
      For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

    • Show all 211 messages in this topic