      From: boisesailors@... [mailto:boisesailors@...] On Behalf Of Jon Bolt
      Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:22 AM
      To: Chris Lee
      Cc: BSA; SnowkiteIdaho
      Subject: Re: [BSA] Re: LP

      Folks, any preferences on when we should take down the LP weather station?  Target Nov. 1?  The longer it's up, the more the elements wear on it, so if usefulness is diminishing, maybe time to take it down?

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Drove up and it's blowing.  However, it felt too cold and my car said it's 41 even the station said 44.  Decided not to sail as I'm not 100% from the cold I got a week and half ago.

      Tom (windsurf?) and Larry (SUP) was driving up when I was driving off.

      I guess I should have arrived later and I may have rigged up and sailed.

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Looks like it's going off and thinking about giving it a shot. Hopefully no hiking now that shutdown is over.
      Anyone?

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee