12429Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: 12m day at CJ

  • Greg
    Oct 21, 2013
      The river is my favorite spot on a nw wind. It is where the snake enters the reservoir at the bridge heading to Bruno. As you are coming from mtn home it's the last right turn before crossing the bridge. Two spots to launch from. One is right down stream from the bridge. The other is a little farther down stream you have to follow the two lane dirt road to your right. Glad you got out!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 21, 2013, at 8:48 AM, <bsrobertson84@...> wrote:

      It was a solo Greg. I decided to launch from my car with a strap connected to my rims so I didn't have to drift launch. It was my first time trying to launch that way and it went fairly well.Jwattboi where is the river you speak of?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic