12428RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: 12m day at CJ

    Oct 21, 2013

      Sure….

      Wind hog!!!!

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jwattboi@...
      Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 10:51 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: 12m day at CJ

       I usually do email, but yesterday I had decided to stay home.  Then literally at the last minute decided to get out and go about 3:00.

      Wish I could have left earlier.  Ended up a great day.  I've had some great late fall sessions at the river and looking forward to hopefully a few more.  I'm usually good to about the rule of 90 give or take depending on whether the sun is out.

      ---In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <itile@...> wrote:

      I second that I did see the email either , and wasn’t paying attention  to the wind