      From: Will Hise
      Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] 12m day at CJ

      Well let's get the communication streams back up then! I didn't think to check forecast and didn't see any emails before people headed out. Doh. Bummed I missed a weekend session.

      Glad the drive paid off for you guys!

      On Sunday, October 20, 2013, wrote:

      I got in a little under an hour and a half at the river.  Powered 9.5m.  It dropped down quick about 6:15.

      Should be some more good days in the coming weeks.

      ---In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Solo session? J. Watts put out a message he was thinking of heading that a way

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 20, 2013, at 5:05 PM, <bsrobertson84@...> wrote:

      Wind was constant and perfect for my 12m. Made quite a few passes and felt good! Then I decided to break out my surfboard and struggled allot due to my lack of practice. Finished up with a downwinder on my twin tip. Not my best day but happy I got some time on the water.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic