12411Lucky peak

  • Jim Tighe
    Oct 12, 2013
      Last day for the month to sail for me.  Got there as Larry was leaving.  Meaning I was kinda late.  But I did the hike and rigged up the 6.2 and headed to the wind line.  planed for 90% of the time.  Very short time but I got wet and went fast.  then I slogged in and derigged.  then took the hike.  did better then the other day but boy is that a workout.  Hope some of you get to get wet.  I'll be back on the 29th so maybe some late indian summer in November.

      --
      Jim Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy