12390Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Thursday session

  • Will Hise
    Oct 3, 2013
      Jim- the best part of the day was the company. You would have been welcome.

      The kiting/wind.... well, that sucked and your desk was more fun.

      On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      So it sounds like work was the better choice today.  I’m still jealous wish I could have suffered with you.

      James R. Tighe

      Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

      5420 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83703

      Gym; 208-853-3220

      Cell; 208-859-1397