12387Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Thursday session

  • Will Hise
    Oct 3, 2013
      Sending a kite was not something fun to try. I did a few and got some good double pops, but was probably still below radar. Pretty sure if I really sent it, I would have flown over the RV park and landed somewhere across the road.

      On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      And Grandview at 19mph.  I’m not sure I’ve EVER seen that.

      I wonder if Eddy and Will have ‘shown up’ on Mountain Home AFB radar yet?