12387Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Thursday session

  • Will Hise
    Oct 3 3:32 PM
      Sending a kite was not something fun to try. I did a few and got some good double pops, but was probably still below radar. Pretty sure if I really sent it, I would have flown over the RV park and landed somewhere across the road.

      On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      And Grandview at 19mph.  I’m not sure I’ve EVER seen that.

      I wonder if Eddy and Will have ‘shown up’ on Mountain Home AFB radar yet?

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Linane
      Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 4:08 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Thursday session

      03 Oct 2:58 pm MDT

      38G49 mountain home AFB

      did you bring your 3m trainer if not you could try filling your pockets with rocks

      Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 10:51 AM

      Heading out shortly

      On Oct 2, 2013, at 10:08 PM, <bsrobertson84@...> wrote:

      I plan to be there as soon as I get of work. It will be 5:30 when I get to CJ strike. If you have already headed home shoot me some advice on where to go so I make the most out of what's left of day light.

      ---In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      ...yeeeee hawww...wear yer chaps & spurs boyz 'n keep a tight bridle on those rides!!

      On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Anyone interested in a session tomorrow at CJ or River? 30mph front pushing thru.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic