12385Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Thursday session

  • Will Hise
    Oct 3, 2013
      No, but we did ride 7m's. It sucked big time. 27-35 with gusts over 45. Not worth the drive.

      On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Steve Linane <itile@...> wrote:

      03 Oct 2:58 pm MDT553038NW38G49 mountain home AFB
      did you bring your 3m trainer if not you could try filling your pockets with rocks
      Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 10:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Thursday session

      Heading out shortly

      Eddy

      On Oct 2, 2013, at 10:08 PM, <bsrobertson84@...> wrote:

      I plan to be there as soon as I get of work. It will be 5:30 when I get to CJ strike. If you have already headed home shoot me some advice on where to go so I make the most out of what's left of day light.

      Thanks,

      Ben

      ---In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      ...yeeeee hawww...wear yer chaps & spurs boyz 'n keep a tight bridle on those rides!!

      On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Anyone interested in a session tomorrow at CJ or River? 30mph front pushing thru.