12355Re: [BSA] RE: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday session

  • Chris Lee
    Sep 22, 2013
      CJ is probably better than Celilo because there's no current at CJ. :-)

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Sep 21, 2013, at 9:43 AM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

      Looks like good late summer fun, but the pictures reminded me of the remarkable cross-chop that C.J. seems to always have, resisting any sort of consistent wave pattern. Got me to wondering which is worse, Celilo, or C.J.? (Do you like your hideous cross-chop BIG, or LITTLE?) Is it the curse of the small-mouth bass, or what?
      Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...

      Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Pretty good day.  Here are the pictures that I took.  Unfortunately, some of them are out of focus and some of the lights were great.  I was in too much of a hurry trying to get going…

    • Show all 64 messages in this topic