Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

12343Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Sunday CJ ?

Expand Messages
  • Gear Daddy LLC
    Sep 21, 2013
      Hoping I can rally the Family into a Kite session. But I might watch Lake Lowell I had no allergies in the form of Lake Nose last week but plenty from my session yesterday at CJ.  Plus the road construction traffic on 84 and the extra hr of driving CJ takes is a turn off even thou it will crank tomorrow. 

      Have fun where ever will post when I know my ETD. 


      On Sep 21, 2013, at 5:11 PM, <bsrobertson84@...> wrote:


      What do you use to see the best forecast? I'm at Mountain Home AFB and the wind didn't turn on until 20 minutes ago. It looks like it might do the same from my regular weather forecast. If your right I will be there. My biggest kite is a 12m so I need a little more than we have right now.


      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <itile@...> wrote:

      Looks like a possibility of wind tomorrow at CJ . I have the say freed up

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic