      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: boisesailors@...; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 10:29 PM
      Subject: RE: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] gorge report

      7m today at the event site . This was the first day of the season to launch and land on the gress . Good size crowd . Got gusty in the afternoon . The wind never came up at the cost . But the surfing was good . My wife even cought some waves .Will ride again tomorrow morning and head home .     Ps . On second thought I'm going to hang on to my monads . The 7 and the 9 anyway the 11 is foresale          STEVE

      To: jasonbrickner@...
      CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      From: idakiteman@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:21:56 -0600

      ...when conditions get 9m or better like Steve reports, I often find myself needing mo-nads...

      On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:
      Your ‘monad’ hung in there?  What is your ‘monad’ and why would you trade it for a kite.  It sounds important.

      Good Friday morning…

      -JBrick