      From: Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 11:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] gorge report

      Man the wx for the gorge really went to poo. Guess I'm staying here for the weekend to enjoy the rainy wx. Hope you get plenty of sailing and surfing!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 13, 2013, at 9:14 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      9m yesterday at the event site . Water ski weather every where else . It was a bit gusty . The   r p m' s seemed to rule the day . My monad hung in there , but I mite just trade in for a bridle c kite , RPM . At the cost this morning wind in the forecast this afternoon .

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic