12228Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: LP

  • jwattboi
    Sep 7, 2013
      Yeah, Steve, thanks for getting my and Jake’s stuff.  That was some good sucker wind.

      From: Greg
      Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎September‎ ‎7‎, ‎2013 ‎2‎:‎48‎ ‎PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      Lots 'o swimming today

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 6, 2013, at 1:04 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      There is a chance both mornings

      Eddy

      On Sep 6, 2013, at 11:44 AM, <sortelli@...> wrote:

      how's weekend looking like?

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <jim@...> wrote:

      We had a Slough fest.  Tried some 360's very short session. You would have hated it. Tomorrow if it doesn't rain might work???

      On Sep 4, 2013 6:39 PM, "Greg" <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Any luck this am? Thinking of trying tomorrow. Not looking good

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 4, 2013, at 6:33 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Taking my chances and driving up to see this morning...

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Sep 3, 2013, at 7:56 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      The meter looked good for an hour so I drove up. By the time I arrived the numbers died as the clouds came in.  Nice drive flat lake.  Not much wind in sight next few days.