12152Re: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)

  • Tonyswilliams
    Aug 16, 2013
      Thanks. Last question. Should a person worry about their kite if I bring two down to the site? I was hoping not to have to hike back to car to get smaller kite but don't want to get it stolen

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 11:47 AM, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      When I'm in my car I park right across from the pay parking lot on the south side of street. Last weekend I had the motor home and parked down along the the bay where all the sups launch from. There's also the parking lot next to north wave sail- on the gravel next to the park all of them a short walk to the rigging area and free. Have fun!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 12:33 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Greg when u launch at the marina. Where did u park?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 9:02 AM, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Mille pack up your gear and head west. Looks like there will be wind this weekend. Go get some. 3mi and Rufus has free camping. Plenty of camp spots along the way. There will be a lot of like minded peeps doing the same thing.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 15, 2013, at 8:19 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the weather report, Steve.  Not sure if I'm going.  If I do, where do you think you will be camping?

      -Mike