      From: Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)

      Several of the kiters had water craft to take them up to the first campsite on the right and launch from there. I launched from the double secret spot. Look for my white BMW. It's the second small parking area between Barclay Bay and Turners. I take the trail down to the left to pump up my kite in a more protected area. But then I take my kite in the water and go to the east far as I can to drift launch

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 15, 2013, at 11:44 AM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Awesome, thanks for the report.  Maybe Friday morning will rock.  Where is everybody launching from now.  Also, Eddy do you think the Gorge is still going to be flat on Sunday/Monday?  If so, I'll stay home and go drink beer at Tour Da Fat festival.

      -Mike