      From: Steve Linane <itile@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; Boise Sailors <BoiseSailors@...>
      Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Boise Group Gorge Trip

      when it gets closer we will pin it down

      Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:21 PM

      I'll be in that area the weekend of the 17th.
      Sent from my iPhone
      On Jul 28, 2013, at 6:40 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      I'm game for that!!  Aug 17 or 24!!
      for every one that cant go Aug 10 we should plan another trip the 17 or 24

      Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Boise Group Gorge Trip

      Can't make it.

      We will be up in BC visiting family.

      -jbrick
      On Jul 27, 2013, at 3:13 PM, "Jake Dobson" <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      Would love to go, but I will be mountain biking in Bend that weekend
      Sent from my iPhone
      On Jul 27, 2013, at 10:36 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Hey all,

      Sending out an open invitation to get local crew out to the Gorge. Looking at the weekend of August 10th. Hopefully wind for the surprise show and good weather for camping out at 3-Mile, Rufus, or Roosevelt. Anyway I think we will leave Thursday night and Return Sunday evening.

      Eddy

      -- -- This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups "Boise Sailors Association" group. To post: BoiseSailors@... Group stuff: http://groups.google.com/group/BoiseSailors Sailing stuff: http://fortboise.org/windsurfing/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Boise Sailors Association" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mailto:boisesailors%2Bunsubscribe@.... For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic