12100Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Boise Group Gorge Trip

  • Ryan Carlson
    Aug 5, 2013
      I'll be game for next weekend.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 5, 2013, at 3:08 PM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Well this weekend at the Gorge is shaping up to be like last weekend ... not much wind in forecast ... Darn, I'll make final call later in week.

      FYI the reason I wanted to go this weekend is because of the Perseid Meteor shower event. Gorge is a cool background to catch the show, but wind would have priority for length of drive.

      If it does not add up this weekend then maybe the next will work.