12096Re: [snowkiteidaho] 17th Gorge Trip

  • Will Hise
    Aug 5, 2013
      http://www.dakine.com/p/surf/sup/waterman-hydration-pack

      That's what I have. It's basically a mess cover on a hydration bag. Very light, very basic.

      I use it more for SUPing than kiting, but it works just fine.

      On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      The slim one I have has only one tiny pocket on it besides the spot for the waterbag and does not seen to gain noticible weight when wet

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 3, 2013, at 10:03 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Is there a certain type of camelback that is designed for use in the water?  All the ones I have for mt. biking would fill up with water and become a anchor on my back.

      - Mike