    Aug 3 1:59 PM
      I use a nose plug attached to my helmet. Mouth does get dry but I also kite with a camelback

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 3, 2013, at 1:24 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Never thought about a nose plug.  I'll try it.  I guess this will make me a "mouth breather."  I've dated many "mouth breathers," so I'm familiar.

      - Mike

      From: Steve Linane <itile@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] 17th Gorge Trip

      Mike
      don’t know of a doctor but get yourself a good nose plug
      see you at the gorge

      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:40 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] 17th Gorge Trip

      On the tenth I'm stuck in Hell-ko (I mean Elko,NV) working.  However, I'm free Aug. 14-19.  So I'm up for a Gorge trip on the 17th.

      -Mike Cottingham

      P.S. - I've been out of kiting for a year now because of sinus problems.  Anybody out there know of a good sinus doctor?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic