12035Re: Cascade

  • Brian
    Jul 20, 2013
      Best wind and best launch IMHO is 2 miles south of the cascade golf course. The lake narrows down a bit creating a bit of a venturi effect but the reality is that the wind is very up and down unless there is a southern frontal wind or a northern flow after a front has passed.
      ~1.8 miles south of the golf course is a campground and new picnic pavilion at a broad sandy point/beach. There is good parking and easy access. Good luck. let me know how you do. I have always thught that a big flysurfer kite would be just the ticket for Cascade.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

      > Where's the launcing place in cascade? Is it big and safe enough to launch-land a 19m flysurfer speed3?
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Bill Binegar <billyg2477@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I got two solid hours in today at Cascade. Started on my 12 and then had to move up to the 17 m. Good day in all.
      > >

      > > Sent from my iPhone

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic