    Jul 2, 2013
      Well there were strong gusts from time to time but also some big holes. Maybe meter is just in a better spot then out on the water

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 1:21 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Maybe it depends on the direction of the wind.  Maybe the values are slightly different between the meter and what is actually happening out on the water.

      -JBrick

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tonyswilliams
      Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:55 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Turner Fire

      Yes it was a bit less then average. I think meter reads about 3 mph high

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:24 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Tony,

      This looked like a stellar day from the numbers. You make it sound like it was less than average.  Did everyone else find it on the lighter side?

      Regards,

      -Jason Brickner

      Olympus Controls

      (208)-475-4670

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 10:03 AM, "tony williams" <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Well the smoke did not kill the wind but it was definately in the air as I could smell it straight away as I got out of the car.

      10 kiters today and 0 wind surfers.  up and down wind with varying locations of holes.  Was stronger then yesterday and still pretty fun as long as you had a good sized kite.