11942RE: [snowkiteidaho] Turner Fire

    Jul 2, 2013

      Maybe it depends on the direction of the wind.  Maybe the values are slightly different between the meter and what is actually happening out on the water.

      -JBrick

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tonyswilliams
      Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:55 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Turner Fire

      Yes it was a bit less then average. I think meter reads about 3 mph high

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:24 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Tony,

      This looked like a stellar day from the numbers. You make it sound like it was less than average.  Did everyone else find it on the lighter side?

      Regards,

      -Jason Brickner

      Olympus Controls

      (208)-475-4670

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 10:03 AM, "tony williams" <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Well the smoke did not kill the wind but it was definately in the air as I could smell it straight away as I got out of the car.

      10 kiters today and 0 wind surfers.  up and down wind with varying locations of holes.  Was stronger then yesterday and still pretty fun as long as you had a good sized kite.