11928Re: [snowkiteidaho] New Kiter in town

  • Greg
    Jul 1, 2013
      I got a chance to meet Jim this morning as well. Nice bloke, thanks for tossing my kite up!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 1, 2013, at 2:43 PM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      Eric will be a great addition to the community.  Spoke with him for a few minutes this morning and certainly hope to see him on the water soon!  Bring your gear next time Eric!

      Cheers,

      Jim S.

      On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      So I did a senic flight through the sawtooths on sat and met an ER doctor who kites and is fairly new to the area. He was watching this morning and will probably be joining us out on the water soon. So if you see a big black Merc van in the parking lot say hi to Eric.