11918Re: [idahokiteboarding] Saturday LP report

    Jun 29, 2013
      Who would have guessed?  I thought it was all storm cloud outflow. I should have driven up.

      On Jun 29, 2013, at 11:53 AM, "steve linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      solid 12m or 6.0 this morning for a good hour surprised all of us , Jon,  Mark from twin falls myself kiting and Chris Lee sailing . SUP for a while then the wind turn on right about 8:00 . strongest wind we have had for a while , gusty but not bad some holes , there was some big air to be had . fun morning

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic