11847Add two more to the SPI party bus

  • Brian
    Jun 15, 2013
      I just booked Susie and I for the same flights as Jon ,Rusty and Annie. I think Garrett and Jackie already booked flights as well. We have a possible conflict but hope that we can resolve it by then. We have been going to SPI every fall since 2001. We absolutely love it and we are stoked to have some friends to share it with. Do you have some thoughts about transportation and lodging?

      Brian Kerr 208-861-7110
      Susie Kerr 208-861-9185

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      > Just booked flights for Annie and I. Same flights as Jon. Looking forward to kiting in Texas! We're both Texas kiting virgins...
      >
      > Rusty Hill
      > 208.891.7744
      >
      > On Jun 12, 2013, at 9:01 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Great schedule Jon. Good work.