      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tony williams
      Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 9:47 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Little wind

      Jason

      That was sneaky of you to tell everyone that there was no wind when you and Jon were out there getting some. Guess you wanted it all for yourselves.

      I got on the water at 6:45 and at 6:55 had my leading edge blow in same spot that Eddy and I fixed to summers ago. Same patch point and sewn area.  Guess I really need to buy a new kite now.   So had a nice 30min swim to shore where Jon and Jason were watching. Jon went out and quickly got upwind. Jason went out at about 8:00

      By the way,

      I am hoping to go to the gorge on the 22nd for the Rufus demo days and was wondering if anyone has a 12m that I can borrow as I wont have a large kite by then.