11639Re: [snowkiteidaho] Morning wind

  • Chris Lee
    May 21 12:44 PM
      For some reason, my previous email didn't go through...
      I was suggesting to go to LL before it start switching to NW.  If you are not there already, it may be a little late... will probably start slowly back off and switch to NW late this afternoon/early evening.

      On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Very windy but cold.  18-22 at spillway just after 7 am.  Bruce n Chris Lee were ripping.  5.2 & 5.5.  I sailed a 5.2.  Jon and our leader Rusty were flying pretty high.  Very short session for me but kiters were going strong as I left.
      Might still be blowing.  I might head back.

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic