11606Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wind at RCR! [1 Attachment]

    May 19, 2013
      Wow that's low.   I wonder if I could find my sunglasses from yrs ago???

      Wind is cranking in mtnh early 19-30.

      Eddy

      On May 19, 2013, at 8:00 AM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Attached is what RCR looks like almost bone dry.  Greg and I decided to take a drive yesterday and see if RCR was windy enough.  It was but only a few drops of water in the middle.

      So we drove down to the river and got a couple hours of light-wind action.  Water temp was nice and comfortable so today should be a great day at CJ.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic