11517Re: [BSA] New Weather station

  • Jim Tighe
    May 4, 2013

      In, whatever it takes to make the fun happen

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

      On May 4, 2013 8:40 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:
      I drove by last Friday and it looks like they hauled in mountains of sand and dumped it in the trouble areas and down near serpentina. If we can move that sign, the beach will be nice. The sand still needs to be leveled. It's kind of in mounds right now.

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670