11512Re: [snowkiteidaho] [BSA] New Weather station

  • RUSTY HILL
    May 4, 2013
      As of right now, Verizion wouldn't be the best bet as they require a contract and are much more expensive. That would require us to pay for service on months we have no need for the weather station. That's why we're trying to find someone who has a Sprint smartphone so we could sign up for a month to month service through Virgin, who uses Sprint's network.
      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...

      On May 4, 2013, at 5:16 PM, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Count me in for a contribution in funds. I've got an iPad with the Verizon 4G chip in it, I can run Speedtest.net on Verizon up there if you want. Let me know and I'll bring it next time.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic