11484Re: [snowkiteidaho] Emailing: Bahamas down winder [1 Attachment]

  • RUSTY HILL
    May 1, 2013
      That water looks a little too dirty and cold for me... :)

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On May 1, 2013, at 8:48 PM, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      Mike and I spent about 2 hours doing some short down winders and walking back up the beach. This was on the island of  Eluethra . My camera person was filming the walking and not so much of the riding . this is the best shots she got , you haft to  use your imagination .
      Steve

      Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
      Bahamas down winder