11481Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Lucky Peak RAWS decommissioned

    Apr 30, 2013
      Lake Lull was typical.... Great smooth 9m when the sun was out from 3:30-4:30 then it got cloudy and rained a bit which killed the wind.  So I got my swimming in for the year.  Of course it turned back on once I had  my wet suit off at 5:30.

      Better than being stuck at the office....and the water temp is very nice and clear, fun boosting over schools of carp...not crap.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Apr 29, 2013, at 10:03 PM, Josh Woodland wrote:

      How was Lake Lull?

      Josh

      On Apr 29, 2013 12:33 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Thanks Tom. Always appreciated. Heading to Lake Lowell at 3:00.

      Eddy