11455Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wish you were here ...

  • RUSTY HILL
    Apr 21 1:30 PM
      We were crazy powered on 9s. Huge waves with this front though. 10-12 foot monsters in some parts. Can't believe how warm the water is here in April. I'm having a hard time remembering why I live in Idaho...

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On Apr 21, 2013, at 4:17 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      looks like amazingly smooth winds for 30+mph averages...you on 7m or crazy powered 9m?

      On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from RUSTY HILL included below]

      So just did a 4 mile downwinder with a buddy that met last October on the beach here in charleston.

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic