      From: boisesailors@... [mailto:boisesailors@...] On Behalf Of Betsy Russell
      Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 8:51 AM
      To: Jon Bolt
      Cc: Boise Sailors Association; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com; Snowkiteidaho
      Subject: Re: [BSA] Tomorrow's FWS presentation about Lake Lowell

      See ya there...

        Betsy

      On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Just got a call informing it will be the top Refuge Manager, Jennifer Brown-Scott, who will be coming from Caldwell to give the CCP presentation to us tomorrow.  Yikes...I hope we have decent turnout...

      Hope to see a decent number of you tomorrow 10am Gem State Gymnastics 5420 W. State St. between Collister & Bloom.

      Jon