11442Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: LL: Tuesday

    Apr 17, 2013
      Hello Jon,

      I have conflicts with kids soccer games. We have two at the same time in different parts of town.

      I'll be there in spirit.  Thanks for doing this

      -Jason Brickner

      On Apr 17, 2013, at 8:44 AM, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Youdaman Jason!  Days still a little cold for me.  You win honors for first sesh on LL this year.
      Hope to see you Saturday 10am Gym State Gymnastics to hear the FWS proposal for LL recreation and any limitations or cautionary areas affecting us.  I hope there's decent turnout since we made a big deal out of this and FWS folks are coming from Caldwell to talk to us....

      On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:
      [Attachment(s) from Jason Watt included below]

      Got a little over and hour and a half in.  The gate is still closed, water level is almost full, and the water temp showed 54 by the point but it felt a couple of degrees  colder in the middle.  Nicely lit 9.5m day rigged up about half power.  A little  gusty at first but nothing too punchy.  I quit ~6:15 and it was turning on even more, a 7m would have been great about then.

      Lake Lowell seems really big and intimidating when you are the only whacko on it.  Lots of waves and boost all you can eat style.  My face got cold after a couple of splash-downs and my fingers were only cold after an hour and a half.  Wish somebody would have been there to share the stoke.

      Couple of photos attached.  My hall passes are used up this week, but the forecast shows it might work tomorrow for those of you who can get out.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic