11399Re: [snowkiteidaho] Idaho Race series

  • Will Hise
    Apr 8, 2013
      I was! Last year! You all thought I was crazy so I took my board down to SD.

      Make sure if you get a board, you get a decently new one. I can't sell my board, which was pretty awesome 3 years ago, for peanuts anymore because the new boards are so different. Mine was an Aguera 59 and now everything is full box size (69wide). They are monsters.

      My buddies in SD are riding 5 days a week now on the new lightwind race gear and loving it. I think Idaho is still a jump-high-and-wiggle spot.

      If I can make it back to SD by car this summer I'll bring my board back if people are interested, but really, the chop at LP makes it pretty challenging and it's not something you can pick up in a day or two like surfboards.

      --Will

      On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      Just saw that they were on sale.  Sounds fun.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 8, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Anyone interested in starting a race series. Cabrinha Race boards less than half price right now...almost affordable;-)

      I could use my 2m trainer kite today.