11391RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

    Apr 7, 2013
      Eddy you know better

      CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: chris133@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:29:16 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

      I believe it's April 15... Unfortunately, it's one more week

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 12:00 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

      Eddy

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

      Jim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      > What time are you thinking today Jason?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic