    Apr 7 8:44 PM
      Steve sounds like you and Mike are going to out do Eddie  finding that double secret spot. Put an X on the map when you find it. Have fun!  Bill

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 9:30 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      here is a pic of mike stone on his skim board in the bahamas . I am on my way  there tomorrow to meet up with him and Prudence his 35' Southern Cross to head out on a surfing safari . we are equipped  with Kites and SUPs , We will be in mostly remote places looking for wind and surf ,  so internet will be spotty , but i will try to get off some pics when we get close to civilization .
      PS Gorge Windsurfing and Kitesurfing Forecasts will resume April 15, 2013

      Wind-Speed.com

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 15:17:24 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

      ICR, see you spring, 2014.

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 14:05, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Jim and I are meeting 2:45 @ albys if anybody else wants to go along for the recon.

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 12:00, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

      Eddy

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

      Jim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      > What time are you thinking today Jason?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

      <P2120026.JPG>