11377Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday Service, LP is On [2 Attachments]

    Mar 31, 2013
      ...wait...Jason...you get your daze confused?

      Surely that's an April Fool's joke!

      On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Jason Watt included below]

      I got up this morning and figured why not take a drive and see what the water temp is.  42 at 9:30 with whitecaps everywhere.  I can't just leave...

      Suit up and hike in with the 12.  Still whitecappin'.  On the water at 10, off at 10:30.  Not because I was cold, but it turned off quick.  Wish I would have been an hour earlier.  LP is on.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic