      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: idakiteman@...
      Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 13:05:04 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday Service, LP is On

      >    "Suit up and hike in with the 12"  <

      is that 12mil?....brrrr....

      On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Jason Watt included below]

      I got up this morning and figured why not take a drive and see what the water temp is.  42 at 9:30 with whitecaps everywhere.  I can't just leave...

      Suit up and hike in with the 12.  Still whitecappin'.  On the water at 10, off at 10:30.  Not because I was cold, but it turned off quick.  Wish I would have been an hour earlier.  LP is on.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic