11348Re: [snowkiteidaho] Crystal Ball: This weekend?

    Mar 3, 2013
      Darn!!! I wish I had picked today as my day to play.  I'm gonna miss a great one.  Probably wet soupy slush but that can be fun on a board. Winds seem to be reasonable probably 20-25 this afternoon.

      Eddy

      On Mar 2, 2013, at 7:13 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      If you are going out best to park at the shed/corral and keep to the flats. Still a foot or so snow there with no brush but otherwise the snow is pretty thin and risking an injury on lots of rock only a few inches below the snow

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 2, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Thx for info.
      -Mike