      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 3:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Crystal Ball: This weekend?

      Ummmmm.  The fat lady has sung.  See ya next yr on the snow that is.

      Eddy

      On Mar 2, 2013, at 10:27 AM, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Happy Birthday!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 1, 2013, at 7:23 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Saturday session.  I'm planning on going as soon as wind is consistently above 6mph. Last Resort is only option unless it gets strong. It will probably be ugly but going anyways.  Flying solo got my birthday hall pass.

      Sunday looks to start strong and to get stronger by days end.

      Eddy

      On Feb 28, 2013, at 6:55 PM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

      Is the ridge the only place to kite on east winds?  The rest of the prairie only works on west?

      Thanks,
      David

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Yeah both days.  Saturday at Last Resort if snow pack is suffice. Sunday west wind anywhere else.  That is typical for pre-frontal (Saturday) / post-frontal (Sunday)

      Saturday would be best but snow conditions at Last Resort kinda suck!!!
      Eddy

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:23 AM, David Jakious <davidjakious@...> wrote:

      It is strange, Windalert seems to predict good wind in opposing directions for Sat (E) and Sun (W). Anyone with experience have a good feeling for either day?

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic