11326Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [idahokiteboarding] Belize report

    Feb 27, 2013
      sweet!...can't wait to see the goods...

      On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:09 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

       Yes the kite shop is right there . I didnt see any carnage , but its bound to happen .  that was my afternoon sesh and allot of site seers had left , earlier I had to shoo people off the brake water to land my kite . the loco that caught it didn't seem to think wall to wall people was a problem
      Today no wind , went to the local surf cumpony and rented SUPs and he took us out the the reef and we spent the day surfing , got a little video to share

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: idakiteman@...
      Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:20:36 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [idahokiteboarding] Belize report

      ...I bet the kite repair guy loves that place!!  That his shop right behind it?

      On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      That is SWEEEEET! I love when people make it work wherever they are. Who needs a mile long beach, right?

      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Oh My!

      I would have never believed it.  That makes Lucky Peak and every other sketch launch look like a walk in the park.

      Thanks for sharing.  I felt like I was right there with you.

      Have fun and keep sharing.  Super stoked for you!

      -JBrick