11324Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [idahokiteboarding] Belize report

    Feb 27 1:20 PM
      ...I bet the kite repair guy loves that place!!  That his shop right behind it?

      On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      That is SWEEEEET! I love when people make it work wherever they are. Who needs a mile long beach, right?

      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Oh My!

      I would have never believed it.  That makes Lucky Peak and every other sketch launch look like a walk in the park.

      Thanks for sharing.  I felt like I was right there with you.

      Have fun and keep sharing.  Super stoked for you!

      -JBrick