11319Belize report

    Feb 27, 2013
      Wind every day but didnt ride yesterday needed a day off and it came up late . As you can see in the video no one on the water and the guy coming in (Mike a local , runes a jet ski business ) said it was backing off . but when i got out there it was a fully powered 11,5 . I am glad i brought my 9m the first few days would of been a hand full on something bigger . The wind is so smooth i haven't felt a gust yet , but thats what i paid the big bucks for , that and the warm weather and water , and having the place to myself is a unexpected perk
      steve has a file to share with you on SkyDrive. To view it, click the link below.
      launch at Ceye Caulker.mp4

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic