11303Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: weekend up date for the prairie

  • Jason Watt
    Feb 23, 2013
      5 or 6 at double barrel.  Nobody at big easy or snomo park.

      On Feb 23, 2013, at 11:52, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      36-49 in Jerome. Be cautious!!! It's going to build.

      Eddy

      On Feb 23, 2013, at 10:49 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      24g28 now, good visibility. I'm leaving in a little while. I'll pass Alby's about 11:30 and have room if anybody wants to go.

      Jason
      412-1893

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jwattboi" wrote:

      > 28g32 this morning, wonder if it will mellow, build or get gusty. Looks like some fresh snow and maybe partly cloudy to blue skies. Who's in? I'm good to go whenever.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic