11298Re: [snowkiteidaho] Belize [1 Attachment]

  • RUSTY HILL
    Feb 23 8:45 AM
      Thanks for the update, Steve! Sounds like you're having a blast!

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On Feb 22, 2013, at 8:32 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      9m yesterday and today . looks like we got lucky and the forecast is for wind  for the foreseeable future . air temp 85 to 89 sunny cloudless skies .water temp 81 . feels like bath water . water shallow , some chop , reef one mile out, straight up wind has large backing waves , haven't made it out there yet  . there is all of two or three kites on the water at a time , we got the place to our selves  .only draw back is the launch is worse then LP .But you can walk out to the end of a pier and set up a karabiner . people friendly , but some crime and police corrupt .   prices are  moderate here $2 to $2.50 a beer .
      steve mike and jimmy

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic