      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of steve linane
      Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 8:32 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; Mike Stone
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Belize [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from steve linane included below]

      9m yesterday and today . looks like we got lucky and the forecast is for wind  for the foreseeable future . air temp 85 to 89 sunny cloudless skies .water temp 81 . feels like bath water . water shallow , some chop , reef one mile out, straight up wind has large backing waves , haven't made it out there yet  . there is all of two or three kites on the water at a time , we got the place to our selves  .only draw back is the launch is worse then LP .But you can walk out to the end of a pier and set up a karabiner . people friendly , but some crime and police corrupt .   prices are  moderate here $2 to $2.50 a beer .
      steve mike and jimmy

      Attachment(s) from steve linane

      1 of 1 Photo(s)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic