11294Belize

    Feb 22, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.6 MB
    9m yesterday and today . looks like we got lucky and the forecast is for wind  for the foreseeable future . air temp 85 to 89 sunny cloudless skies .water temp 81 . feels like bath water . water shallow , some chop , reef one mile out, straight up wind has large backing waves , haven't made it out there yet  . there is all of two or three kites on the water at a time , we got the place to our selves  .only draw back is the launch is worse then LP .But you can walk out to the end of a pier and set up a karabiner . people friendly , but some crime and police corrupt .   prices are  moderate here $2 to $2.50 a beer .
    steve mike and jimmy
  • Show all 3 messages in this topic